Friday, December 07, 2007

We're bound to be afraid

Walao ehzxzxz. My nose has been irritating me since yesterday.
What an arse seriously.

----

Yesterday, I went to Town with sissie. Dont even know why I went out.
She told me to go get changed & I did accordingly. HAHA.
Lunched at Spageti-too? Spaget-too? Ah whatever.

:D

You do know why she brought me for lunch over at IMM?
Cos she wanna see her M'sia admirer! Correction, He's just noticed her.


Soup of the day & Cream of mushroom.


Ah, my baked rice. YUM.


Her something something pasta with calamaries.

After that we mrted to Orchard. Manz, I've been going there too much.
Went to Far East to see if my big J necklace has arrived anot.
Like crap manz. All the alphabets were there except J.

J J J J J J J (!!)
So mad please, cos I went there like 475234890523 times already.
& they told me next week got stock. Pffft, what a ripoff.


She always,


cant keep still in pictures -_____-"

We got bored of Orchard so we went to Somerset. Bored also.
Then we went to Cineleisure. She suggested we go catch a movie.


A long time since I've been to Somerset.


:D :D

Reached Cineleisure. We then went down to buy our tickets.
Couldnt decide on what. So we settled on Hitman. (Nc-16 kkkkk!)


"The "Hitman" known only as Agent 47 is a genetically engineered assassin who works for a mysterious organisation called The Agency. A ruthless killing machine and the best at what he does, 47 has been trailed for years by a relentless Interpol agent. 47's latest assignment - the assassination of a power-hungry Russian politician - embroils him in a far-reaching conspiracy. His assignment is further complicated when he is unexpectedly drawn to a beautiful prostitute, Nika, who becomes a "random equation" in 47's precision-fueled work and life."


Agent 47. Ha ha ha.

After buying the tickets, we went to have dinner. Manz, was starving.
D:


Queuing up.


Korean.


Obscene cleavage. Tsktsk (Shakes head)


THERE (:

Overall, the show was okay. Action packed? Yes.
I give it, 6/10 stars :D Though it was abit confusing. ABIT.

Oh, did I mention that yesterday was a really bad day too?
1) After the movies, I accidentally left my stuffs inside the theatre.
So I rushed back from the station & they told me to leave my number.
I waited for 2 hours buy they never call. Mad, like a standing duck.
Until 2am the guy msged me, telling that they couldnt find it. Shyt.
2) Was hailing a taxi, when I finally & with so much trouble got one,
some bytch snatched it away from me & drove off quickly.
3) Feet was covered with blisters! -o-
4) Phone battery went flat when I needed it urgently.

& the list goes on & on.

But look on the bright side!
1) Got myself a new tee!
2) My sister treated me to the movies.
3) My sister paid for almost everything yesterday.
4) I get to roam around town at night. (fun)
5) I had fun! (& thats the most important thing)

(Inserts many smiley faces)

Kkkkkk. I found a picture when my sister was young.
HAHAHAHA. Get ready.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH.


Dont worry she's a pretty & chiozxz young lady now (:


My brother says,
"My sister is no pushover (With a funny face)"

BYE!

No comments: